The digital Work for You Planner offers the same valuable content as the printed copy in a ready-to-go version.
As beautiful as the Work for You Planner may look on your desk, we freelancers cannot live without our laptops and digital tools. You wanted to work from everywhere, remember?
Designed by and for freelancers, the Work for You Planner is a time management system that contains two parts:
1. The Workbook
In the Workbook, you will find 5 steps that will help you create your business plan, come up with your positioning statement, plan your financial freedom, set your rates & prices, and - last but not least - find the time to do it all!
- shows you how to manage your days and create enough time to plan and start your freelance business.
- helps you set a goal, plan the steps & set an action plan for your future freelance life.
- includes guidelines, exercises, planning worksheets & checklists.
- is broken out in tiny steps, which make the whole process very approachable.
- uses easy-to-understand language.
2. The Planner
This is the place where you can apply everything you learned and decided in the Workbook. The Planner is designed to adapt to your timelines and to your lifestyle, not the other way around. It will remind you to set your goals and to adapt them if necessary. The Planner will be there for you every step of the way.
- helps you plan and stick to the steps you need to take to start freelancing.
- guides you through the whole year.
- lets you adapt your goals and plans as time goes by.
- is undated, so feel free to use this gorgeous undated planner and start your year whenever you want.
- helps you set your yearly, quarterly, and monthly goals, and plan the steps you will have to take on a weekly basis.
* You'll get a download link on the checkout page.