FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the Work for You Planner right for me?
>> What's included with my purchase of the Work for You Planner?
The Work for You Planner has been designed by and for freelancers to help you start your own journey into self-employment.
This is what it includes:
- 8.3 x 9.9" planner with hard-cover and wire-o binding (if you choose the Printed Planner or The Full Deal options)
- Digital copy of the Work for You Planner
- 340 undated pages printed in inkjet color
- When you purchase the planner, you will have instant access to the Work for You Masterplan, where you will find more information about how to use the planner.
>> What happens after the purchase?
Once you purchase your Work for You™️ Planner, you'll get:
- a link to download the digital version of the Planner,
- an email telling you what the next steps are, and
- an email from Kajabi with the login details for the Work for You™️ Masterplan, where you'll get access to valuable info on how to best use your Planner and other resources.
If you purchased the printed copy of the Work for You™️ Planner, you'll also get delivery tracking info!
>> I barely have time to do everything I need to do. How will I find time to work on such a huge project?
One step at a time. Going up a 500-step staircase may seem like an unreachable task - or at least one you can't find the energy to accomplish.
But what if I told you that you just have to go up one step? And then, another one. And another. And so until you hit all 500 steps. Doesn't it seem easier now?
Well, that's what the Work for You Planner will help you with! Your planner will teach you how to prioritize and plan your weeks so that you actually have the time that you need.
>> How can I make sure that I am financially safe while freelancing?
Let me be brutally honest here: You can't. There are ways to make it as safe as possible though:
- The Work for You Planner will help you set a budget and your revenue goals.
- This financial plan will be key for you to calculate the minimum rates & prices you should ask for to reach your revenue goals and keep your freelancing lifestyle as fancy as you wish.
>> How many hours do I have to spend planning to get ready to start freelancing?
Let me tell you a little secret: If you work focused on your workbook, which is the first thing you should do, you could have your plan up-and-running in 7-10 days.
But that is when the real plan + take action fun actually starts! And you should never ever stop planning. At least not if you want to keep growing as a freelancer. Plus, once you start, you will never want to stop again.
>> What happens if I realize that I don't like being self-employed?
Not everyone is made for a freelance life! There are many people who'd rather have a predictable life with their paycheck at the end of the month.
Now, if you dream of becoming a freelancer but you realize that it isn't for you, you should be more than happy to figure it out as soon as possible.
And yes, you can still use your planner for your private goals. No worries!
>> When will I get my planner? And what is your return policy?
All planners should ship within 3-5 business days of placing an order, but could be longer during peak seasons.
Due to the nature of printing and manufacturing, quantities are extremely limited. We strongly recommend ordering as soon as possible to guarantee your copy, as all planner orders are shipped out in the order they are received.
Committing to a planner is a big decision, and I want you to feel confident with your purchase.
Please take the time to review all photos in detail, confirm that the size and dimensions will suit your needs, and check whether your shipping information is correct before submitting your order, as all planner sales are final once shipped.
Returns will only be accepted in case of damage or receipt of the wrong product.
>> Which countries do you deliver to?
- Digital Planner: You can purchase the digital version of the Work for You™️ from anywhere in the world.
- Printed copy of the Planner: Due to the high shipping rates currently available, we only deliver to USA, Canada and Mexico.
However, if you live in another country and would like to get a copy of the Work for You™️ Planner, please contact email@example.com.
>> What happens after I buy a gift card?
You will receive an email that contains a unique gift card code that you can use at checkout to redeem its value. Just forward the gift card email to the person you'd like to receive it.
There are two types of gift cards available:
- $27 Gift Card, which covers a digital planner. This option is ideal for people who are always on the move and for those who love digital tools.
- $67 Gift Card, which covers a physical planner, which is ideal for those who love having the actual planner on their desk. Please remember that due to the high shipping rates currently available, we only deliver to USA, Canada, and Mexico. However, if you live in another country and would like to get a copy of the Work for You™️ Planner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping.
When you want to redeem your gift card, the checkout displays one of the following options:
If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, your can click Complete order.
If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.